- Oklahoma Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS)
- Certified for ADASC, Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services
- Member of the Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits
- Member of the Oklahoma Association of Youth Services (OAYS)
- Member of the Oklahoma Behavioral Health Association (OBHA)
Tri-City Youth & Family Center, Inc. began providing mental health services to residents of Choctaw, Harrah, and Nicoma Park in 1974. In 1977 the agency incorporated as a private non-profit organization.
Tri-City Youth & Family Center, Inc. is governed by an independent volunteer Board of Directors comprised of local citizens. Funding is provided by various agencies, local municipalities, schools, contributions, and fees for services.
Tri-City Youth & Family Center, Inc. provides mental health and substance abuse services to the residents of Eastern Oklahoma County. Referrals outside of these areas will be taken on an individualized basis.
Tri-City Youth & Family Center, Inc. strives to enhance and improve the quality of life and well-being of individuals and families within our community. The mission is implemented by providing education, outreach, prevention, intervention, and counseling services. The services are designed to welcome and support individuals who have) or may be at risk to have) mental health, substance abuse, and co-occurring conditions.
Call or Walk-In for Appointment at (405) 390-8131.